To our valued patients: we have made some significant changes to our operating procedures as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU AND OUR TEAM SAFE DURING THIS TIME:
- We are screening every patient with a detailed objective to prevent any community spread of the coronavirus
- We are asking patients to sanitize the Ipad before using it to check-in
- The credit card reader will be sanitized before each use and, whenever possible, we were charge cards on file to limit the amount of surfaces touched.
- We have redesigned our group therapy area to support six-foot social distancing. Each table, traction bed, and exercise area are at least six feet away from any other patient. Whenever possible, we are also giving patients individual treatment rooms.
- We have limited our waiting room to 2 patients. We ask patients to call or text us from the parking lot and we will notify you when to come in to prevent any backup in the common areas.
- All cleaners are CDC approved to kill COVID-19
- All employees will be wearing masks for your protection
- We are sanitizing all beds and exercise equipment between each use and encouraging patients to purchase their own equipment for personal use whenever possible.
- We are following all CDC guidelines for social distancing, PPE requirements, and sanitization. We have updated our PPE and cleaning policy and had each employee sign to ensure standards are being met daily.
- All surfaces are being sanitized throughout the day, including bathrooms, doorknobs, front door, reception desk, beds, chairs, floors, etc.