We are looking for a motivated professional who wants to work in a family-based chiropractic practice and grow with us. We are looking for someone to put roots down with us, as we are a fast-growing small business. Three main qualifications include:
- Compassionate people-person
- Strong multi-tasker/ self-starter
- Strong administrative skills
Must be a certified chiropractic assistant. Candidate must be able to work long hours on M, W, F and stay until patient care is finished, usually between 7 and 8 p.m. Great opportunity to gain experience running a small business by wearing multiple hats and having your ideas come to fruition.
Paid health insurance, vacation/sick days, 401k retirement program, free coffee, tea & cookies, free chiropractic care, homemade bread and jam from patients
- Candidate will perform all the duties expected of a CA, including but not limited to:
• Electric muscle stim therapy
• Therapeutic Rehab Exercises
• Running the office floor and managing patient flow – being the liaison between the front desk and the doctor
• Building relationships with patients
• Recording exercise notes and patient vitals into EMR software program through Ipad
- Candidate will also be responsible for a variety of administrative duties as determined by the office manager.
- High school diploma required.
- CA license required.
- Will train internally on electronic software program.
30-40 hours per week, Full Time but part time candidates will be consideredEffective September 1, 2016
Mon, Wed, Fri: 7:45 a.m. – 7:45 p.m. with a 1-2 hour break for lunch
Tues: 7:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (no break)
Sat: 9:15 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (no break)
Email cover letter/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our web site at www.carneychiro.com
or our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/CarneyChiropracticCenter
for more information about us.